I am married with one daughter and a Shih Tzu called Billy, and live in Leeds. I have been a writer all my life, but in 2011 I turned this into a new career.
Since then I have worked with digital marketing agencies, news agencies, SMEs in many different sectors, football clubs, online news sources, local culture websites and multi-award-winning property developers to deliver a wide range of digital and hard copy content.
- My work always shows responsibility, flair, intelligence, attentiveness and industry.
- I can adapt my writing from being deep, analytic and comprehensive to being light, snappy and attention-grabbing.
- I can take on one-off, regular or irregular work. I am happy to work on a short term contract, on a freelancer’s agreement or on a casual agreement. I am also happy to work on a non-disclosure agreement basis.
- We can discuss projects from initial development, taking on existing projects or work that needs proof-reading, editing and improving.
- My rates are always negotiable.
My writing will be unique and bespoke and can be personalised to your demands with:
I have a good track record of long-standing clients and have demonstrated wide-ranging flexibility to write and deliver quality content on:
Some of the clients I have worked for -